Today is a catch-up day.
You will begin with silent reading for 15-20 minutes. Then record your reading in your reading log.
After that, check your portfolio to see what you need to finish. By the end of the day all of the following should be complete:
- Jot notes+main idea and supporting details sheets for the Home video
- 3 Reading Response questions for the Tiny House article
- Foldable glued in portfolio with “During Reading” section completed
- Pre-reading sheet filled out and 3 Reading Response questions for independent reading book completed.
- Information paragraph for Home video
If you think you are done all of these, show your supply teacher, Ms. Hector. If she agrees that you are done, you may read silently for the rest of the period.